Friday 22 February 2019

Penguin Student Design Awards - The final final final x100

It is done. After a brilliant journey, starting a uni module and ending it with draft designs, picking it  up in the Winter and pushing it forward to the deadline. I've had so much great feedback, self-initiated amendments, trial and error, toil and tedium. And finally today, after all my efforts had been exhausted I said, the is no more i can do until someone tells me otherwise.
I pitched it to Steve Panton, professional book cover designer and art director, who only managed to give just two VERY MINOR tweaks and then it was ready. Those two tweaks were: chalk not necessary, and change the blurb to not span two sticky notes all at once. That took but minutes, and now it is in the hand of the judges! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment