Wednesday 19 September 2018

All things bright and beautiful... and utterly painful!

19/09/18 - All things bright and beautiful... because most things are.
This ink today is invaluable for two reasons.
The biggen - It's full of memories of Grandad (be at peace <3 ) , it ignites visions of him as a child, memories that come in youthful, fleeting snapshots, as its the one hymn that stamped in my young memory at his funeral, if nothing else. That is the heart <3

Second: I've found myself telling many people they are worth a lot, they should think more of themselves and others consider them on kindness, energy and not on appearence. Beautiful on the inside makes beauty on the outside.
But i dont actually take my own advise. So reason #2 is to give me this unavoidable.... unerasable! note-to-self .... and to others that catch me in my usual short-shorts get-up!

Love yourself, you are worth it..... worth the sheer agony of a thigh tattoo and THAT is something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment